We sometimes receive requests for itineraries that are tailor-made to people’s interests, holiday dates and budget. Together we create very special (and new) musical adventures.
Get in touch and we can discuss the following:
1. When would you like to travel and for how long?
2. How many people are travelling together? (We take groups from 2 to 20)
3. What is your budget?
4. How do you wish to travel: mainly by train and bus, or would you prefer an air-conditioned/ non air-conditioned car with a driver?
5. How do you wish to be accommodated? budget/ mid-range/ luxury/ a combination of these
6. Would you like to spend longer periods staying in one place and spending time with particular musicians, or would you prefer to keep moving and get an overview?
7. What is your level of knowledge about Indian music? Is there a specific area that interests you or would this be an introduction?
8. Would you like to be accompanied for all or parts of your trip with a guide/ translator, or travel independently, meeting friends of Sound Travels on the way?